Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Automated way to log charging amounts/costs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TeslaFi I believe is the best option for this. You can filter it down, tag locations, tag different types of charging sessions, and once you have your tag locations setup, its all automated.View attachment 835491
Hey mate,
Does TeslaFI allow you to have automated reports? Say monthly you get a report to provide how many kwH you used to charge your car and what the cost was? Or are these manually run?

I'm assuming you can add filters to the report you pictured?

Not sure about TeslaFi, but TezLab does allow you to export data in monthly (or other) blocks as a .csv file. This is not automated.

TezLab will send out weekly email reports including charging costs, but not in a spreadsheet form.

There is a free version but the full feature set has a subscription cost. They seemed to be growing and developing well so I bought a lifetime subscription (Founders Package) for $150USD which is about 3 years of ordinary subscription. So far I’ve got 18 more months until I am ahead.

The app features continue to grow and mature, so I’m happy. You could go for a short subscription period and try it out and not really be at much of a loss if it didn’t work out.