Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Automatic Navigation not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the Automatic Navigation turned on in the cars setting but it does not automatically start the "Automatic Navigation" when I leave for work at night or start my trip home in the morning. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have the Automatic Navigation turned on in the cars setting but it does not automatically start the "Automatic Navigation" when I leave for work at night or start my trip home in the morning. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sure.

If it worked before but now doesn't, maybe because of recent software update?

A reboot might help.

If not, it's time for Service Center.

• Informative
Reactions: BobAbooey
Yup it only does it at certain times.

From the release notes: "to Work when leaving Home in the morning (Monday through Friday) and Home when leaving Work in the afternoon or evening (Monday through Friday)."

And from the manual: "In addition, if you are Home and get in your vehicle on weekdays (Monday-Friday) from 5AM-11AM, Model 3 will automatically route you to your predetermined Work destination (see Recent, Favorite, Home and Work Destinations on page 125). If you are at work on weekdays from 3PM-11PM, your vehicle will automatically route you Home."

You could probably do automatic navigation with calendar events instead.

• Informative
Reactions: jdcollins5