Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Automating your Tesla from your phone using Automate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated with the wakeup command: Tesla Start HVAC Demo.zip

Thanks for sharing this, it's a very helpful starting point. Do you happen to know what temperature auto_conditioning_start sets the car at? I looked through the .flo file but did not see anything that sets a temperature. Would you just run auto_conditioning_start, wait for response, and then do set_temps to whichever for both sides?

Thanks for sharing this, it's a very helpful starting point. Do you happen to know what temperature auto_conditioning_start sets the car at? I looked through the .flo file but did not see anything that sets a temperature. Would you just run auto_conditioning_start, wait for response, and then do set_temps to whichever for both sides?

The temperature settings are whatever it was set at last time you exited the car. It the same as if you went into the app and simply turned on your HVAC from there.

I hadn't been paying attention and didn't notice that my Automate flows stopped working. Yep, the authentication changed. It took me a few days, but I got the new authentication to work in Automate. It's so complicated that I had to put the authentication in its own flow that gets called from the flow to turn on the HVAC. The good news is the exiting flows can be cleaned up and optimized. I'll be posting them soon.