Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Automotive Linux + Open Source Summit Japan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Open Source Summit Japan + Automotive Linux Summit Speakers and Agenda Announced - Automotive Grade Linux

I always try to encourage other to read original information for themselves. Minimize reliance on other views.
As Elon say back to basic principals - which isn't so obvious when it comes to business and other human affairs.

So go read about it. Happy to give my slanted opinions when asked - sometime even when I'm not asked, as you probably noticed. It would be great if some of the Linux programmer's would share info to us outsiders. I know, tricky.

Session highlights for Automotive Linux Summit:
  • AGL Development Tools – What’s New in FF? – Stephane Desneux, IoT.bzh
  • High-level API for Smartphone Connectivity on AGL – Takeshi Kanemoto, RealVNC Ltd.
  • Beyond the AGL Virtualization Architecture – AGL Virtualization Expert Group (EG-VIRT) – Michele Paolino, Virtual Open Systems

Please tell me this is about something other than using a smartphone in the car.

• Love
Reactions: Brando
Session highlights for Automotive Linux Summit:
  • AGL Development Tools – What’s New in FF? – Stephane Desneux, IoT.bzh
  • High-level API for Smartphone Connectivity on AGL – Takeshi Kanemoto, RealVNC Ltd.
  • Beyond the AGL Virtualization Architecture – AGL Virtualization Expert Group (EG-VIRT) – Michele Paolino, Virtual Open Systems

Please tell me this is about something other than using a smartphone in the car.
thanks for your thoughts - I know a lot to review - check out the 2nd posting of Vehicle Software Symposium too.

found this post #1567 - 3 links of Tesla using Linux - think you'll find interesting.
Comprehensive USB Bug List

I didn't want to just copy and paste - this is the best I could figure out. look for #1567

OPEN SOURCE - hope you find interesting
Aalto Talk with Linus Torvalds
(Nvidia mentioned by Linus - insight to Tesla/Elon dropping Nvidia? perhaps not)

www.aalto.fi/en
Aalto University, Finland is a new multidisciplinary science and art community in the fields of science, economics, and art and design.

Bio:
Linus Torvalds

Last edited:
Sponsors - Automotive Grade Linux All Member Meeting Japan

AGL is a collaborative open source project hosted by The Linux Foundation that is bringing together automakers, suppliers and technology companies to build a Linux-based, open software platform for automotive applications that can serve as the de facto industry standard.

The Automotive Grade Linux (AGL) All Member Meeting takes place bi-annually and brings the AGL community together to learn about the latest developments, share best practices, collaborate and above all, have fun and meet the community that defines AGL.

Home | Autonomous Vehicle Software Symposium 2019

Automotive Grade Linux at CES: Open Source Steals the Show