Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autonomous Car Progress

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That actually says more about those particular women crying.....and their life decisions...

It's hardly limited to them.

I have 6421 posts over approximately 83 months.
You have 2990 posts approximately 27 months.

We both exceed 70 posts a month which makes it at least worthy of questioning our life decision. :p

We both exceed 70 posts a month which makes it at least worthy of questioning our life decision. :p
I really scratch my head about the amount of time some people spend on this site. Esp. those who apparently don’t like Tesla.

I spend time here because for me Tesla/FSD is a hobby that I enjoy. It’s also most of my net worth - so makes sense to spend time on TMC.

But I don’t spend time on GM’s boards …

Mobileye has uploaded the first unedited video of their L4 in action. The vehicle is using the L4 "Mobileye Drive" which combines the camera subsystem with the radar/lidar subsystem. It's 40 unedited minutes through Jerusalem:

00:00 Introduction
00:39 AV Ride from Betzalel Street to New York Square
08:16 AV Ride from New York Square to Mamilla Mall
11:40 AV Ride from Mamilla Mall to German Colony
21:14 AV Ride from German Colony to The First Station
26:37 AV Ride from The First Station to Haneviim Rd.
37:18 AV Ride from Haneviim Rd. to the City Center

Overall, it looks very good IMO. The vehicle handles everything with ease, safety and comfort, including some challenging situations.

Mobileye has talked a lot of about their "true redundancy" approach for L4 but up to now, we've only seen the vision-only sub-system in action. So, I am glad to see Mobileye release a video of the full L4 system in action.

Ive never cried over ANY car company founder. EVER.
Those heaux in that picture crying lacked father figures in early their lives. They need guidance.

Last edited:
Reactions: diplomat33
Mobileye has uploaded the first unedited video of their L4 in action. The vehicle is using the L4 "Mobileye Drive" which combines the camera subsystem with the radar/lidar subsystem. It's 40 unedited minutes through Jerusalem:

00:00 Introduction
00:39 AV Ride from Betzalel Street to New York Square
08:16 AV Ride from New York Square to Mamilla Mall
11:40 AV Ride from Mamilla Mall to German Colony
21:14 AV Ride from German Colony to The First Station
26:37 AV Ride from The First Station to Haneviim Rd.
37:18 AV Ride from Haneviim Rd. to the City Center

Overall, it looks very good IMO. The vehicle handles everything with ease, safety and comfort, including some challenging situations.

But but @powertoold told me this was impossible!

As we have discussed before unedited doesn’t mean much. Even Omar has unedited videos as without disengagement that are quite long.

I thought Cruise didn’t want to do stuff in Chandler because it would be very easy. They said so many times …

Uh no. Cruise said they picked SF because they wanted to start with the hardest parts first. But they never said that they wouldn't go to other places later. In fact, Cruise has said that they are very committed to scaling to other places now that they feel good about their autonomous driving in SF.

Reactions: 2101Guy
The new all-electric luxury BMW i7, with 300 miles range, will use Mobileye's eyeQ5M chip and Mobileye's camera vision for its ADAS. BMW is also promising L3 highway. And it will also have front lidar in 2023. The car also features a large screen that comes down for the back seat passengers to watch movies in "theater mode".

The new all-electric luxury BMW i7, with 300 miles range, will use Mobileye's eyeQ5M chip and Mobileye's camera vision for its ADAS. BMW is also promising L3 highway. And it will also have front lidar in 2023. The car also features a large screen that comes down for the back seat passengers to watch movies in "theater mode".

Typically..when BMW promises something? They typically and historically deliver. In the time that they say they will. (What a NOVEL..idea).

Really hope this one succeeds.