Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopark is missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those joining this thread late, here’s your tldr:

AutoPark hasn’t gone into wide release for the new Model S LR/Plaid models. Early Access peeps got it early. For the rest of us it doesn’t exist. It will show up at some point.

My recommendation is not to bug your service advisors about this. They have nothing to do with these feature updates.

It seems that Autopark is missing from my Plaid. I looked after the 2021.24.4 update and no autopark. I just updated to 2021.32.5 and still no autopark. It is not even in the release notes.

Anyone else having this problem? I do have FSD. Just missing Autopark.

Here are my release notes.
View attachment 703473
Same here. 32.5 release notes do not mention auto park. It's not mentioned in the on-line manual in the car. My M3 on an earlier version of firmware has auto park (for years) and it's referenced in the on-line manual. Wondering if there is a missing chip in our cars, either precluding auto park or awaiting a software re-writes for a substitute chip.

So far it seems that EAP (early access program) vehicles are the ones that got the AutoPark feature. I asked a couple times if anyone who is not EAP received it and got no responses. It seems odd that they received the same version number in the software update. Maybe we received it but it is just not visible to us. Tesla is known to do that.

So far it seems that EAP (early access program) vehicles are the ones that got the AutoPark feature. I asked a couple times if anyone who is not EAP received it and got no responses. It seems odd that they received the same version number in the software update. Maybe we received it but it is just not visible to us. Tesla is known to do that.
Probably is a simple flag.

if VIN in EAP group, show and enable auto park, else flip the middle finger do not enable auto park

What is crazy is that the in-car manual does not even reference auto park for those that are not in EAP. I thought that thing was just an in-car version of the PDF.

question: I had the autopark on my 2017 Model S with FSD (since sold as of couple months ago)
So Tesla took it away from new models? Is it still a feature on older models? Why take it away..from new? (im so confused)

It seems that Autopark is missing from my Plaid...

Check out my post here and see if it will help find Autopark in your car. I have a Model X and, thanks to Saxman, I found that Autopark display information had been moved from the instrument panel display (in front of the steering wheel) to the center touch screen display. How about in your car?