Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot 2.0 Nags

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
carl-sagan-dude-what.jpg

• Love
Reactions: enzo and wesley888
And ... will AP2 have all the restrictions currently placed on AP1, including "follow the speed limit" (or below, it seems) on undivided roads ?

And ... will Autonomous AP2 be forced to follow the speed limit at all times, everywhere ? If so it will be bullied right off the road. I can swear I've had people already try to swerve nearer to my car while on AP to see if they can elicit a response (or I'm reading something into what is probably just the masses of horrible drivers out there).

And ... what will be the Autonomous AP2 rule when in blizzard whiteout conditions ? Humans are pretty crazy when it comes to getting around in a snowstorm. The last one I drove through literally killed my AP, not only for that drive but permanently (service visit in a couple of weeks). Will Autonomous AP2 cars just stop in the roadway if they are "totally" blind and have no confidence ? 'Cuz humans (at least Canadians ;) keep going...