Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AutoPilot 2 Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was hoping to start a thread for people to share information about AP2 equipped vehicle deliveries.

I'll pitch in to start :)

My 75D order was:

Ordered: October 15th
Confirmed: October 23rd
VIN Assigned: October 23rd
Order Change for Enhanced Autopilot Confirmed: October 27th
Delivery Window: December-Early January

Has anyone received any information about their orders indicating a more concrete AP2 delivery date? Anyone near Fremont see any AP2 cars being delivered?

Last edited:
Reactions: LargeHamCollider
Similar here (60D + Perl White + Grey next gen seat @ US/CA)

Ordered on Oct 7, held per pending announcement on Oct 10
Confirmed on Oct 15, then again on 17, then again on 24
VIN on Oct 17
Modified on 10/27 (upgrade from AP to Enhanced Autopilot)
Current Delivery window is Late November - December

You can find a lot more like us here: Model S Order & Delivery 2016

I read somewhere today on reddit for an October 9 order having a production date of November 28th, sorry, can't find the link/post anymore.

Waiting sucks but we are getting a Tesla with new hardware at the end of this tunnel, so it really can't be all that bad.

Good luck.

Thanks for the post(s)! It has been oddly quiet around here regarding AP2 production/deliveries. Elon said cars made after October 10th would be equipped with AP2.... it seems odd to me that no one on the west coast has taken delivery of one yet (21 days after production started).

Thanks for the post(s)! It has been oddly quiet around here regarding AP2 production/deliveries. Elon said cars made after October 10th would be equipped with AP2.... it seems odd to me that no one on the west coast has taken delivery of one yet (21 days after production started).

I always thought that the production at the beginning of a Quarter was prioritized for foreign countries so that they could be delivered by the end of the quarter. And on top of that it makes sense to prioritize deliveries that will take longer as there will be less of a delay between when the person gets their car and the AP features, like TACC, get enabled for use.

Reactions: Waiting4M3
I might be one of the early birds on the AP 2.0.
Confirmed oct 2. Estimated production mid Nov with early Dec delivery.

P90D MX. upgraded to EAP. keep second guessing about going to P100DL because I want the 100, but not the L. Probably will sit tight.

• Helpful
Reactions: Dstrohl
It sure is strange that Tesla has shipped no new cars to forum members here for 3 weeks. i'd imagine that anyone who looks up "My Tesla" will get to TMC in about 5 minutes.

How in the world are they going to deliver 25k cars in 2 months (Nov & Dec)?

It sure is strange that Tesla has shipped no new cars to forum members here for 3 weeks. i'd imagine that anyone who looks up "My Tesla" will get to TMC in about 5 minutes.

How in the world are they going to deliver 25k cars in 2 months (Nov & Dec)?

You aren't considering cars for overseas. Those cars being produced will be delivered late into the quarter buy would count towards the total

• Helpful
Reactions: Falkirk and EinSV
Assuming this Model S Order & Delivery 2016 is accurate (obviously very small sample), all except 1 (Dedham, MA, ordered 6/25) were all overseas, UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Australia, etc.

The good news is AP2 hardware doesn't seem to be extending the production time significantly averaging 3-4 days. Let's hope the owners continue to update the sheet so we can all get a better idea on the pace of production.