Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot and FSD 2.0 hardware (no software)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a used 3P and found one where the owner said it has auto and FSD hardware but not software. Doesn't that mean I'd still have to pay for each if I wanted them?

Also, the ad says it's the Performance model but RWD. Is that possible? Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a used 3P and found one where the owner said it has auto and FSD hardware but not software. Doesn't that mean I'd still have to pay for each if I wanted them?

Also, the ad says it's the Performance model but RWD. Is that possible? Thanks in advance.
The seller of that car is either very confused or being disingenuous. Be careful. All Model 3 Performance cars are AWD. No exceptions. If the car does not have EAP software (FSDC software has not been released yet) then you would have to purchase it from Tesla. Tesla has made some changes in the past year regarding what Auto Pilot functions are included with the car and which are optional.

Reactions: BGDDYKWL
The FSD hardware is free to anyone who gets FSD. Having the FSD software just means that it's fairly new. Since it is near new, I assume that the seller is asking for a high price. Don't forget that the seller got the tax credit, probably $3750 and make sure that the price of the car is well below that.

Reactions: BGDDYKWL