Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did I miss something about updates using AutoPilot? I have been using AutoPilot for a while on my 2020 MSP when I run on 4 lanes. Today I went to engage AutoPilot and it stated AutoPilot only can be engaged 5mph over speed limit. This makes it useless as everyone drives 10-15 mph and it causes havoc when someone is going slower. I have not used it in a while but have generally used it at 12-15mph over speed limit.

M

I've never in my life driven on a road where 5 MPH over the limit was too slow for traffic. My recommendation would the same one I have for dessert when family is at my house. If you want it, do it yourself. Otherwise, you apparently didn't want it enough.

I've never in my life driven on a road where 5 MPH over the limit was too slow for traffic. My recommendation would the same one I have for dessert when family is at my house. If you want it, do it yourself. Otherwise, you apparently didn't want it enough.
Try coming to the east or west coast. Please also stay in the far right lane if you're only going to do 5 over the limit.