Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot changes???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope none of these holier-than-thou folks never sneeze and close his or her eyes while driving, or drink a bottle of water and take one hand off the steering wheel, or look at the name of the music playing on the screen, or have an itch and scratch it, or look in the rear view mirror when they should have been focused on the road ahead, or check the current charge of the battery, or glance behind them to check and make sure his or her kid has the seatbelt on ....

I hope none of these holier-than-thou folks never sneeze and close his or her eyes while driving, or drink a bottle of water and take one hand off the steering wheel, or look at the name of the music playing on the screen, or have an itch and scratch it, or look in the rear view mirror when they should have been focused on the road ahead, or check the current charge of the battery, or glance behind them to check and make sure his or her kid has the seatbelt on ....
SMH, there is a huge difference between changing the tunes and reading emails.

Reactions: newtman
OP - shouldn't have admitted you are human. You just gave a chance for the self-appointed forum nannies to lecture you on safety.
On public roads, every driver has a responsibility to drive safely and not do STUPID STUFF.

And labeling someone as a "nanny" is childish. If you disagree with my post, act like a grownup and explain why you disagree.