Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot & cruise control unavailable 2022.16.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I am not sure if the problem started when I installed 2022.16.3, but it’s when I noticed it.

I no longer have vehicles showing on the display (lane markings, trash cans, traffic lights, stop signs, speed limits, etc still show) and I can’t use cruise control or autopilot.

I get the following error codes:
APP_W207 - autosteer temporarily unavailable
DI_A175 - cruise control unavailable

Nothing I do works to restore it, I’ve tried the following:
Force reboot with the buttons on the steering wheel
Power off
Recalibrate cameras
Check and clean cameras

I have a mobile service appointment scheduled but curious if anyone else is encountering the issue with this or another software version.

I do not have FSD or FSD beta.

Seems like the last option in a few cases.

I'll see if mine needs to get replaced too or if the coax cables are the weakness.

Thank you for your information 👍🏻
You’re welcome. Good luck with your issue.

I believe they attempted to check for loose cables, etc at first with me too. First time I went I lost all my settings (seat memory, preferred audio, any car settings).

Second time when they actually replaced the Mcu, they ported over all my data so I didn’t have to start fresh again.

Will be nice when that’s all in the cloud, I just missed that one!

Upvote 0
You’re welcome. Good luck with your issue.
Last week i was in for a check and they fixed a wrong main cam cable laying and a bad connector and it worked immediately with no fault since then.

They ordered all cables and the triple cam again for my car and if the fault comes on again, i should book another appointment and they replace it asap.

Seems fair and the car is working properly since then 🤷

Reactions: shareholder
Upvote 0