Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Currently Disabled

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my MPY yesterday and couldn't activate Autopilot. Of course in my account I just saw this msg

"Autopilot and Full Self-Driving features are temporarily inactive and will be rolled out in the weeks ahead via over-the-air updates."

Hopefully it will be restored soon....

Got my MPY yesterday and couldn't activate Autopilot. Of course in my account I just saw this msg

"Autopilot and Full Self-Driving features are temporarily inactive and will be rolled out in the weeks ahead via over-the-air updates."

Hopefully it will be restored soon....
That’s not right. Check with Tesla.

Make sure that you're not still in Calibration. One indication is a Double down tap pops a warning about Autosteer not being available. Also, if you set Controls > Autopilot > Full Self Driving Visualization Preview you notice when the FSD computer begins to render objects, road signs, and traffic signals. If you don't see those objects then the cameras & computer might not be finished calibrating.

Make sure that you're not still in Calibration. One indication is a Double down tap pops a warning about Autosteer not being available. Also, if you set Controls > Autopilot > Full Self Driving Visualization Preview you notice when the FSD computer begins to render objects, road signs, and traffic signals. If you don't see those objects then the cameras & computer might not be finished calibrating.
That was it. I've got 55 miles on it now and it works -)

Reactions: Toneus
Will the p's for parking spots not show until auto-park is re-enabled in software update? Or should I be seeing them?? I was below 10 mph, I am fully calibrated, looked in between several cars with clear spot markings... am I missing something???

I see the same informational message in my Tesla account at tesla.com. I picked up my car on 8 June 2021 and the car currently has 400+ miles and I've used Autopilot on the majority of my highway drives to date.