Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Feature Error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Anyone help not used my tesla 3 L/R 2021 for 4 weeks out today getting error messages UI a114, W305 /W269 ,no auto pilot just had the latest software 2 weeks ago ,2022.8.3 ,never had any problems before, message is Autopilot error ,i don't have full autopilot ,just the standard, tried hard reboot still have the same problem can any one help

I just did a google search for your error numbers and found this

how do i do the power off command i will try it tomorrow

You can do what I do, which is:

1. Open the drivers door and sit in the drivers seat (with the drivers door still open)
2. Open the controls menu by touching the car icon on the bottom left of the screen
3. Tap the SAFETY menu, then push the "power off" button in that menu (everything will turn off)
4. Exit car through the STILL OPEN (from step 1) drivers door and close door.

Walk away and leave car for a minimum of 15 minutes

You can do what I do, which is:

1. Open the drivers door and sit in the drivers seat (with the drivers door still open)
2. Open the controls menu by touching the car icon on the bottom left of the screen
3. Tap the SAFETY menu, then push the "power off" button in that menu (everything will turn off)
4. Exit car through the STILL OPEN (from step 1) drivers door and close door.

Walk away and leave car for a minimum of 15 minutes
Thanks

Made appointment with Tesla ,for May 5th Rang me yesterday going to look into the car remotely ,it looks like to me that its the passengers wing Camera when i indicate just a swirl on the screen as if its trying to load and i will have to drive to the nearest Tesla centre is 275 mile round trip not happy :mad::mad::mad:

Just got the error UI a114, driver visualization is temporary degraded on my 2023 model Y that I pickup in Dec 2023. to restore the functions I did a soft software reboot and a hard rebooted that requires to power off the car for 1-hours, and I cleaned all the lens in the cameras, but I am still getting the error. Terrible because it does not show cars next to me, nor sees things ahead, behind auto pilot not working. I am a computer guy, and one thing I hate is to mess with computers while I am at home relaxing. Anyway I made an appointment for March 9, 2023.

Problem fixed, I went into the service menu and reset the camera. And I got auto pilot to work, etc... but something was bit off so I clear the camera settings, and then went on a ride on a three lane street and then a 4 lane highway to recalibrate the cameras. Tesla advises to recalibrate on a five lane, where do you find a five lane in America (California)🤣 One thing for sure, once you get into the service menu, it seems most problem could be resolve with a reset.

Reactions: XPsionic
Problem fixed, I went into the service menu and reset the camera. And I got auto pilot to work, etc... but something was bit off so I clear the camera settings, and then went on a ride on a three lane street and then a 4 lane highway to recalibrate the cameras. Tesla advises to recalibrate on a five lane, where do you find a five lane in America (California)🤣 One thing for sure, once you get into the service menu, it seems most problem could be resolve with a reset.
Did you have to drive the 100 miles after you reset the camera calibrations?