Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot Features [what features come with autopilot - resolved]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I took delivery of my Model 3 yesterday.

Is there a list of autopilot features that come as standard with the Model 3 with no packages added?

When ordering you have the ability to add the enhanced autopilot package or the full self driving capability package. I opted to not spec either package. However, my settings show autopilot as on and I get the autopilot steering wheel icon appear on screen.

I can't seem to find a definite answer as to what is included with my car and what isn't. I've also seen a lot of videos refer to 'basic autopilot', but I'm not sure what that's referring to or whether it's interchangeable terminology for the enhanced autopilot package.

Any information would be appreciated

Hi,

I took delivery of my Model 3 yesterday.

Is there a list of autopilot features that come as standard with the Model 3 with no packages added?

When ordering you have the ability to add the enhanced autopilot package or the full self driving capability package. I opted to not spec either package. However, my settings show autopilot as on and I get the autopilot steering wheel icon appear on screen.

I can't seem to find a definite answer as to what is included with my car and what isn't. I've also seen a lot of videos refer to 'basic autopilot', but I'm not sure what that's referring to or whether it's interchangeable terminology for the enhanced autopilot package.

Any information would be appreciated

It would be more informative if you could reveal when your car was built and where you got it from.

If you bought an older Model 3 from a previous private owner who paid for Enhanced Autopilot then yes you should have that too.

If you got it from Tesla either old or new then no you don't have it.

You can see what you have by clicking on Software menu on the screen.

In general, Autopilot has only 2 function:

1 Traffic Aware Cruise Control
2 AutoSteer

Any more than that like Auto Park...then it's either Enhanced Autopilot or FSD.

EAP almost have everything except for City Streets.

Upvote 0