Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot for HW2 rolling out to all HW2 cars today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon Musk on Twitter

"Autopilot for HW2 rolling out to all HW2 cars today. Please be cautious. Some cars will require adjustment of camera pitch angle by service."

2a4TjW9.gif

This is the day. Or tomorrow. Well, soon. Even though I know its irrational, I'm waiting for this update and taking my car for a calibration drive as soon as I can. The weather is great in Chicago for once. I want it to calibrate on California-like conditions if possible. This AI might freak out when Chicago returns to norm.

Has anyone received their update? I keep checking the notifications on my phone and nothing yet.

I keep refreshing EV-FW.com and Teslafi.com and nothing.

It really is a little bit annoying how vague Tesla is when it comes to software updates. Why can't they make it a bit more clear on what time the software update happens and what to expect? Should we expect a normal FW software available notification? Are they activating the already installed software (.120)? If so, is there a notification sent out that the software has been updated?

I keep refreshing EV-FW.com and Teslafi.com and nothing.

It really is a little bit annoying how vague Tesla is when it comes to software updates. Why can't they make it a bit more clear on what time the software update happens and what to expect? Should we expect a normal FW software available notification? Are they activating the already installed software (.120)? If so, is there a notification sent out that the software has been updated?

It will probably start to rollout at around 11:30pm pacific.