Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Autopilot + overhang = warning?

Route to work today on autopilot when suddenly it gives out a warning while passing freeway overhang. Car in front and back was about 5 car distance and only a semi-truck on the lane next to me to the right. Didnt seem like anything was happening.

I have a dash cam video but cant upload here because of .mp4 .mov file extension.

Route to work today on autopilot when suddenly it gives out a warning while passing freeway overhang. Car in front and back was about 5 car distance and only a semi-truck on the lane next to me to the right. Didnt seem like anything was happening.

I have a dash cam video but cant upload here because of .mp4 .mov file extension.

What was the warning, and what firmware version are you on?

Zaphod

Galaxy President (former)
Dec 10, 2015
Austin, TX

Was there a shadow being cast on the road?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC