Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Autopilot Safety / Convenience Features Unavailable" after Radar and HW3.0 retrofit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got back last night from a SC visit, 2 items done during the visit. Radar unit replacement on the front bumper, combined with a HW3.0 retrofit on my 2018 Model X. Immediately start seeing a green circle stating "Autopilot Safety / Convenience Features Unavailable. Features may be restored on next drive" message. Thought nothing of it at first, as my cameras were still calibrating from the the HW3.0 upgrade. However, its been overnight now, all cameras are 100% calibrated, but i'm still getting this message. No TACC or autosteer. Any suggestions?

Bringing it into SC (again) tomorrow. After reading the forums, I put down on my chat with the SC to look at Radar calibration, radar wiring, HW3.0 wiring as possible reasons for issue. Not digging it that I need to troubleshoot my own car online.

SOLVED! At the SC, the first thing that they looked at was was Radar calibration, and that was the issue! Autopilot and autosteer works like a champ now! Now just need to drive like a grandma for (hopefully) a few weeks to get into FSD BETA!