Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot steering wheel hack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When an airbag deploys it comes out of the front horn pad through neat lines made to give way and allow it to come through. It doesn't explode the entire steering wheel.

I mean the sudden crash / stop will tear the wheel weights from the adhesive and slam them into the dashboard and then they will bounce back into the driver's face. But the airbag is hopefully covering the driver though

Couldn't read the whole thread so maybe someone already mentioned: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0856RRMLC?ref=pd_basp_dp_primary
It works and looks good but the price is crazy high for that. Like those before me have said, you know what you're getting into with this, so please don't become complacent and be safe.

Attachments

• 20201026_133632.jpg
    20201026_133632.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 287
Couldn't read the whole thread so maybe someone already mentioned: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0856RRMLC?ref=pd_basp_dp_primary
It works and looks good but the price is crazy high for that. Like those before me have said, you know what you're getting into with this, so please don't become complacent and be safe.

You can get it from Aliexpress for half the price US $42.58 31% OFF|for Tesla Model 3 Y Counterweight Ring Autopilot FSD Assisted Driving AP Booster|Steering Wheels & Steering Wheel Hubs| - AliExpress

How the admin of this site are OK that people tell others peoples how to hack Tesla autopilot with link how to buy this stuff. Are you crazy peoples !!! Sorry but Tesla lost many points for security about monitoring people when is on autopilot and next move if you make trick to hack is NTHSA to desactivate autopilot or tell TEsla not to send any car with it IF they not have camera on board to monitor every mouvement of your head on the car. Is that you want ?

I just like reading the descriptions, they make me feel warm inside.

"
  • RELEASE PAIN FROM SHOULDER - Steering wheel booster give you a better care. It allows your hands to be free and relieve shoulder aches and fatigue. It is a breeze for you when driving long distances.
  • WHEEL COMPANION AND EFFORTLESS - Car vehicle steering wheel auxiliary booster assists you to control steering wheel, not grinding. So your knuckles and hands can get hung up and take relax.
  • A GREAT GIFT - Can be a road companion during your drive. It will be a special gift to your parents or friend who usually drive car.

I want william shatner to read these to me.

These can be found on eBay or Alibaba for $25-35 lately. I should know. Cough cough.

Btw they weren’t this cheap and easy to find until recently.

Who knows if they’ll still work, or even be necessary after the FSD beta rolls out in wide release.

Bit it’s not much money at these prices to play with.