Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot trial?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RLEE

Jun 14, 2019
PA
Does anyone know when Tesla does autopilot or self driving trials? I was told I would get one but it's been over a month and no trial offer. With the potential increase in price in August, I'd really like to trial before I make up my mind. Do they roll out trials to everyone at once or based on purchase date?

When I asked them about a month ago, they said they were not giving AP trials at the moment with no ETA when it becomes available. They also said that even when they give trials, that's for AP+FSD, but not FSD. So I won't be able to get an FSD trial in my LR AWD as it already has AP.

Bump* curious if anyone has hear anything new?

I was told around June that they got rid of the trial due to errors on the code where people had it longer than the ere supposed too. they said in June they were looking at a few months and we would see a trial coming out again.

Bump* curious if anyone has hear anything new?

I was told around June that they got rid of the trial due to errors on the code where people had it longer than the ere supposed too. they said in June they were looking at a few months and we would see a trial coming out again.
I haven’t heard anything. I asked for a trial about a month ago and they said they weren’t doing them anymore