TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Autopilot

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Odlavso, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Odlavso

Odlavso Member

I recently took delivery of my MX, but when I tried to activate TACC, it says cameras are calibrating...

Anyone experienced this and have any idea how much I have to drive for the camera to calibrate?

2. bee boo

bee boo Member

working fine on my MX...

3. Odlavso

Odlavso Member

Did you try it right after you took delivery? Or did you wait a few days?

4. FequalsMA

FequalsMA Member

You need only look 10 lines below this thread there's a post with +20 comments on your exact question.

5. Odlavso

Odlavso Member

I saw that post but it doesn't answer the issue I have...

6. BeesKnees

BeesKnees Member

A day or two. A few trips. Maybe 50 miles. Maybe a couple hundred. Note how few miles on the car at pick up? Mine had 8.

7. mkq786

mkq786 Member

i took the car yesterday night and noticed that so far i only see my car in display and no other car in front or side lanes...Is this also due to calibration required by sensors?

8. Odlavso

Odlavso Member

Yes. My TACC works after driving about 100km.

9. mkq786

mkq786 Member

But i m talking about only display not really the TACC unless these are related. My collauge had MS but no autopilot, he still sees other cars on road in the display. Sorry for being so ignorant as i don't know much about it.

10. Odlavso

Odlavso Member

Yes it's related. I had the same issue as well and once I start seeing other cars on the display my TACC started working as well.

11. mkq786

mkq786 Member

Thanks. I start to see other cars in front now but it still cant differentiate 'between different type of vehicles. Also the lanes appears only black.... shouldn't this be white?

App still not working and cant sign in. apparently some issues in their server :-(

12. saichinli

saichinli Member

My understanding is that the version of the software that differentiates different vehicle types is not yet approved by the TD. Once that is approved and we get the update, we should get that feature.

13. mkq786

mkq786 Member

Hopefully soon. Frankly i have still not even touched the lever as yet. I will try to see atleast if TACC is working. Software version i have is 8.0 (17.5.28). Subscribed to enhanced auto pilot at last minute just prior taking delivery.

14. saichinli

saichinli Member

On the same version too. Same, can't say have used TACC. Wonder when we will get the latest update...

I know it's not a direct version update comparison but the USA already on 17.9.3. Sigh...

• Like x 1