TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

autosteer above 55mph on motorways

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Crystal01, May 24, 2017.

1. Crystal01

Crystal01 New Member

i was delighted to get the very latest software release to my tesla s 90d which i originally took delivery of at the end of march. TACC is great. I find that autosteer is possible up to 55 on A roads but on any challenging bends its simply too scary to work with. However i tried it on the motorway and at 80 mph is was great. For one drive of about an hour. however since then it has been applying the 55 mph limit to motorways as well. i feel i must have upset it in some way :) any clues as to why this maybe? gone back into a learning mode?

2. TC56

TC56 Member

What firmware level? I have been using TACC and AP2 at 70 on A roads as well, certainly dual carriageways.

3. Crystal01

Crystal01 New Member

Ap 2 and latest release 17.17. X. ( not next to car at the moment ). Curiously after about 400 mikes driving it has restored full high speed autosteer. I assume this may have been because it went into done kind of calibration mode. Would be nice if an information message popped up to say that. But back to the fun stuff. Auto steer and tacc great on busy motorways

4. TC56

TC56 Member

17.17.4 and above should fix the 55mph limit.

5. Crystal01

Crystal01 New Member

Thanks. All working fine now. :)