Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autosteer Issue on ver. 2022.8.2.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the previous software update, I've been having an autosteer temporarily unavailable issue. With this update, it's gotten worse to a point where it's happening at least once a week. It does start working after a period. Wondering if this is a software bug or is it a sign that my hardware is crapping out. Is anyone experiencing this?

Have you rebooted the car or done a recalibrate since your last software update? Odds are in favor of a bug or corruption. File a ticket with Tesla, and they’ll read your car. They can tell if it’s hardware. Stupid question, have you cleaned all the cameras lately? Seen any condensation in them?

I have a 2020 M3 SR+ so it's HW version 3.0. I never thought about it being a calibration issue, but I will try calibrating and see if that has an effect. I keep my car really clean and I haven't seen any condensation issues. I would like the inside glass to be cleaner though but there's really no way to get to them. If the calibration doesn't help, I'll file a ticket with Tesla.