Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autosteer Stop Sign and Stop Light Warning - 2020.48.10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tlr1000

Jun 14, 2018
Vancouver
I recently received 2020.48.10 and on the release notes, besides Text Message Improvements and new version of Trax, was "Autosteer Stop Sign and Stop Light Warning". The feature is described as: "Your car may warn you in some cases if it detects that you are about to run a stop sign or stop light while Autosteer is in use. After doing a bit of searching, this is apparently only for Canadian cars prior to HW3. This is not a substitute for an attentive driver and will not stop the car." I tested it briefly and was not able to trigger any warning but admittedly did not brake at the limit. Anyone tried this out?
teslaupdate.jpg

I recently received 2020.48.10 and on the release notes, besides Text Message Improvements and new version of Trax, was "Autosteer Stop Sign and Stop Light Warning". The feature is described as: "Your car may warn you in some cases if it detects that you are about to run a stop sign or stop light while Autosteer is in use. After doing a bit of searching, this is apparently only for Canadian cars prior to HW3. This is not a substitute for an attentive driver and will not stop the car." I tested it briefly and was not able to trigger any warning but admittedly did not brake at the limit. Anyone tried this out?
View attachment 617275

Pretty sure it only works if you have FSD

• Disagree
Reactions: cdswm3
I only have EAP so you could be right. On the other hand, most people getting the 48.10 update would not have a notification of "Autosteer Stop Sign and Stop Light Warning" under their release notes. To my knowledge each car's release notes only show features applicable to that particular car and not any features that don't apply.

Reactions: cdswm3