Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autozoom in Navigation is not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys,

I am on 2018.6.1 and my navigation was working perfectly it used to auto zoom on every turn regardless whether it is freeway exit or local turn. Suddenly since last Sunday, it stopped auto zooming after I came back from Tesla service center. Service center guys did change the zoom setting for sure, when I got my vehicle, the map was zoomed out.... I did not find any settings to enable this feature. Any help??

Zoom resets for me when I tap the "N" button on the map: what the manual calls the "North/Heading Up icon". You might also have to move the map a little off-center before tapping "N".
Yah my map moves as I drive, I am sure it is not stuck at one location like I touch the screen.... map works as expected except that it does not automatically zoom as it used to do till last week....

Guys,

I am on 2018.6.1 and my navigation was working perfectly it used to auto zoom on every turn regardless whether it is freeway exit or local turn. Suddenly since last Sunday, it stopped auto zooming after I came back from Tesla service center. Service center guys did change the zoom setting for sure, when I got my vehicle, the map was zoomed out.... I did not find any settings to enable this feature. Any help??
when in doubt, reboot :)

Reactions: Ritu_o0o