TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Availability of Model X on display at Tesla Store in Austin, TX

Discussion in 'Model X' started by ivengo, Dec 7, 2015.

1. ivengo

ivengo Member

I have called Tesla Store at Domain in Austin TX and the sales representative indicated that the headquarters told them that they would have Model X in the next couple of weeks by the holiday. Therefore, I think it is good news for us.

2. dduffey

dduffey Member

Wow, that would be great. Any indication on how to schedule a test drive? I would assume they would try and give reservation holders priority.

3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Hahah! Call back in a couple weeks and see what the sales rep says then ... because sadly, unless they're getting a beta (no test drives & rough finish), it won't be until 2016 when one rolls in the door. (Sorry.)

4. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

Yeah, the Palm Desert store was equally as hopefully, but think Tesla will ship Sig's prior to putting X's in stores. While I hope they could put a few in stores prior to Christmas, I doubt it.

5. ivengo

ivengo Member

The store person said only reservation holders will be able to test drive for now

6. gjunky

gjunky Waiting for the Model ☰

They did the same with the Model S.

7. dduffey

dduffey Member

Yep, I am a X reservation holder from 2013. I hope they reach out to me when test drives are available.