Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available 2022 Model S Long Range reservation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Model S Long Range (Midnight Silver Metallic, 19" Wheels, Black and White Premium Interior with Walnut Décor, Yoke Steering, Autopilot, Full Self-Driving Capability (can be removed)) that is ready for delivery in the SFO area (on hold till Jan 3). The reservation was made before the price hike which is $95k (including FSD but excludes registration/taxes). A similar build today will cost $110k and need to wait till July 2022, so the price increase is around 15K.

Reason for selling: Decided to get a Model X due to changes to personal life. I will need to pay 15k more and wait a year OR try to get someone to sell their reservation (like I am doing) and pay them the difference (which is the same 15K). So I am trying to sell my Model S reservation to offset the $15k price increase in the Model X. In other words, I am not trying to make a quick buck here, so pls don’t low ball. :)

Asking for $15k OBO, which gets you a 2022 Model S in a week rather than paying an extra 15k and wait 7 months (July 2022). Oh plus the tax savings on the difference 15k (~1.5k). Pls reply or DM if interested. Also, I am happy to trade if you have a grandfathered price Model X reservation!!