Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Avatar update for app and car after complete color change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4B492D03-164C-4CDF-AAF9-9DDAAD215CBB.jpeg
F65DA36B-35B5-4692-A976-ADAA92D8A6A4.png
4B492D03-164C-4CDF-AAF9-9DDAAD215CBB.jpeg
I had the San Diego Service Center update the wheels Avatar on my Model X from silver to black but now the problem is that the phone/ipad app wont update. They recommended uninstall/reinstall the app but had no no success. I also contacted Tesla Customer Service and they issued an Engineering ticket to look into the problem. Anyone here able to update the Avatar on their phone apps? If so, how?

Currently trying to get tesla service in the uk to add the rear spoiler, responses so far have been mobile tech can not do this , then i asked if i could bring the car in to a SC , reply was , had the spoiler supplied and fitted by tesla. I purchased second hand but i gave tesla the part number. Told they will be looking in to it. Fingers crossed.

i get the feeling if tesla supplied and fitted they would do it.

Currently trying to get tesla service in the uk to add the rear spoiler, responses so far have been mobile tech can not do this , then i asked if i could bring the car in to a SC , reply was , had the spoiler supplied and fitted by tesla. I purchased second hand but i gave tesla the part number. Told they will be looking in to it. Fingers crossed.

i get the feeling if tesla supplied and fitted they would do it.
Friendly service advisors can do it. Takes them literally 1 min.