TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

AVC?

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Sound, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Sound

Sound Member

By this I mean an automatic volume control for the sound system. Most vehicles adjust the volume automatically to compensate for higher noise levels at e.g. motorway speeds. The Model X doesn't seem to have this feature, or am I missing something?

• Like x 1
  2. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

That's correct. This has been requested numerous times, but no signs of this feature yet.

However, 8.1 is supposed to come this week, so there is always the hope it will be included in that release.

3. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Member

You are correct, it does not. My 2006 Honda Civic did, though.

4. O-G

O-G Member

My 2003 Chevrolet Avalanche Pickup truck has it. I put in that request in 2015 when I first got the MX. The fact that it's electric makes this far worse since it is dead silent when stopped. Drives me nuts adjusting the volume all the time and it seems like it should be a simple software thing to do. I was hoping to find it when they added the new mixer adjustments. Maybe if there are more requests to Tesla it would make a difference?

• Like x 1