Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Average age of Hawaiian Model S owner

What is your age?

• <24

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 25-29

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 30-34

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • 35-39

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • 40-44

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • 45-49

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • 50-54

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • 55-59

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 60-64

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 65+

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of folks have used the term "old" to describe themselves, so I have become curious about the average age of Model S owners. I suspect the average age may be slightly higher in Hawaii than on the mainland because of our higher cost of living and lower earning potential. Anyone willing to share age or age range (no pressure, and not trying to offend anyone)? I'm 34.

Last edited:
I would guess Hawaii numbers would be slightly higher too. I've been amazed (educated?) with the other informal polls on the forum over the years. Initially I would have guessed much higher than I've seen. I think the mainland numbers are still heavily skewed lower due to lots of early adopter software engineer types who are young, brilliant, and in demand. There are lots of such folks on TMC.

Lots of folks have used the term "old" to describe themselves, so I have become curious about the average age of Model S owners. I suspect the average age may be slightly higher in Hawaii than on the mainland because of our higher cost of living and lower earning potential. Anyone willing to share age or age range (no pressure, and not trying to offend anyone)? I'm 34.

maybe a poll would be better so people won't have to reveal themselves? I'm slightly older than Gmtom1 :)