Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Average price for painting brake calipers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just want to make sure someone isn’t trying to rip a girl off lol. I want to have my red MYLR calipers painted red. Also, if anyone is in the Los Angeles area and knows a place, please let me know.

I got my tint done at Evolution motorsports in DTLA and it’s amazing!

Last edited:
I would buy a used set of Performance calipers from eBay, FB Marketplace or junk yard. You can probably get them from well under $1K. Calipers are generally pretty cheap. Replacing them is super easy. You would have to remove and replace the calipers anyway to paint them, so might as well make it a one-way trip with a lot less use of car interruption.

I just want to make sure someone isn’t trying to rip a girl off lol. I want to have my red MYLR calipers painted red. One place quoted me at $1500 and that sounds insane?
It depends on how its painted. You could just rattle can it with VHT for 20 or get the calipers wrapping kit, or it could the full on job with disassembly and powder coating then reassembly. There are huge cost differences...