Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Average Wh/mi since owning?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MiC M3LR LG75 2021…since about seven months…
1651500007072.jpeg

I’ll do the maths for you, 4562.1 miles and 218.8 Wh/mile…mild winter, old man driving

Last edited:
M3LR from end of Sept 21 to now - 7 months and 9000 miles over the winter have me now at 276wh/m.

Lots of long journeys make up the bulk of the miles, with another 700 miles to go later this week. Will be interesting to see how the summer lowers the total and at the year end.

I originally thought I might do 9000 miles in the year but I have enjoyed driving the car so much in the last 7 months!

2 years and 12K averaging 318wh/m 2020 Model 3 Performance, up in North Scotland where temperatures are below average and a lot of short journeys. I am supposed to be trading for a 2022 Model 3 Performance in the next couple of months so will be interesting to see if the heat pump etc improves efficiency much.

LR with AB 5850miles 288Wh/mi. Not bad seeing as i drive it like a typical (former) BMW driver
Snap! (Near as dammit.) 287 Wh/mi on a LR (12,200 miles since we got it in late June 21 - I've got a reasonably hefty commute two days a week). Also used to drive a BMW (and an old Porsche 944, come to that), but I'm a sensible middle-aged, non-hooligan now, honest, officer.

Reactions: debrooker