Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Avoid RPMTesla...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So,far the two that failed in the trunk that were replaced are still ok. I haven’t seen flicking of any others. I’ll report in if any failures arise.

The replaced two led lights failed again within one week of each other; however, this time RPM Tesla responded VERY quickly and replaced both units. Looks like their customer service issues have been fixed. Now, if they can get their supplier to address the quality of these lights!

So,far the two that failed in the trunk that were replaced are still ok. I haven’t seen flicking of any others. I’ll report in if any failures arise.

I have had them replaced multiple times due to flickerin . While they always replaced them in a timely manner it should be happening. Now I have three more that are flickering and they are requiring me to send them back first. I bought these because the Tesla lights are so di . But having to replace lights constantly is ridiculous.

I have had them replaced multiple times due to flickerin . While they always replaced them in a timely manner it should be happening. Now I have three more that are flickering and they are requiring me to send them back first. I bought these because the Tesla lights are so di . But having to replace lights constantly is ridiculous

I would give them negative stars if they would let me. I ordered a few products from them for my wife's Model Y I bought the screen tilt mount and a spoiler for my Model S. I avoided any of the products that stated "backordered or out of stock". I received the mount for the Model Y in a few days and after 2 weeks I emailed them for an ETA for the spoiler. The reply I received that it is on backorder. I asked to cancel my order, I received a reply to that it was going to be 2-4 more weeks "so slow boat from china". I was also told if I would like to switch to the glossy one I would get it in a few days and would I like to do that.

They didn't attempt to make any concession or compensation but wanted me to switch the product I purchased. I asked 3 times for a refund and finally I received an email with a promise of a refund. Such poor business practice and the old bait and switch comes to mind and maybe that is not what was intended but that is my perception.

Avoid them because there are plenty of other sites that have the same product at the same price but will not tell you it is in stock when it isn't and shamefully try to sell you something you didn't want and on top of that not give you a discount. Also, they charged me $60 for shipping that mount!!! Have they not heard of Amazon avoid them please if not you have been warned!!

I have not had any luck with them, quit ordering from them before he used the short-staffed excuse.......which is not real when you never hire.
I am not sure how you know he "never hires"? I have known Mark since he was in his first shop over 7 years ago. I have watched him grow into his second location and now into his latest, much larger location with a beautiful showroom. He has grown, he has hired.

I will not try to make excuses for him, nor will I belittle your (and others on this thread) experiences, but to say something with no basis is not necessary here.

I have used RPM on my 2019 M3 SR for tint and a number of accessories, most were installed by RPM.

On my 2022 M3P I have had RPM install accessories in their new beautiful store.

It's 8am, I'm sitting at my computer with cell phone in hand waiting for them to open at 9 so I can set up an install. Friday, I was told my upgraded fog lights arrived and I would love them to install.

For me to get to RPM, it's an hour and a half of canyon driving but since I've never had a problem with any order or installation, I think it's worth the drive.