TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Avoid Tolls Option

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by kzod, Jun 21, 2018.

1. kzod

kzod Member

I can't find options for Navigation to avoid toll roads. Must be buried deep somewhere or I'm blind.

2. JeffK

JeffK Well-Known Member

You can check if it's anywhere near the similar location on S/X

let us know

3. TT97

TT97 Member

Tap on the map to get the options on the left hand side and then click on the gear icon. You will get the following screen to select your options:

Attached Files:

• Informative x 2
  4. brobinson

brobinson Member

the key here is that the music menu pane needs to either be entirely minimized or at its smallest size. Otherwise it hides the button.

• Informative x 4
  5. kzod

kzod Member

yeah music was hiding it, or just invisible options til you hit the middle of the map. Thanks guys. Still so much to learn in the car. And we're the most knowledgeable. Now I'm looking to get the car to start charging after 7 pm. but the app doesn't have any options for that yet.

6. Twiglett

Twiglett Single pedal driver

Set that in the car in the charging screen.
    Make sure to do it where you want the schedule to be in effect though. The schedule is geofenced so it only applies where you want it to be.
    I have my charging set for 1am when I’m at home, but charging on plug-in everywhere else.

• Informative x 1