TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Awaiting my Model S P85 + / New to forum

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by RaceDeck, Mar 19, 2014.

1. RaceDeck

RaceDeck Member

Hi
    New to the forum and soon to be a Tesla owner, which there are not too many here in Utah. I have a Silver P85 Plus coming :love:

2. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

Fine choice and welcome! We won't hold it against you if you disappear for a little while (weeks) in favor of driving, but please post pics and as much detail as you want. It will be devoured in short order!

3. rjcbox

rjcbox Member

Congrats! What options did you choose?(you can post these as your signature if you desire). Lots to read and learn on this forum while waiting for your new arrival:)

4. Ugliest1

Ugliest1 S85: "Sparky"

Congratulations! After touring Utah in an RV last year and being awe-struck at the parks, now that I have a Model S I can hardly wait to go back for more. Such a beautiful state. And more Teslas there will make it even better! You'll be able to edit your signature after you've posted 5 times.

5. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

Let me add my welcome also. Like you, there are very few Teslas in Tennessee. I think someone said there are four registered in Chattanooga but I have only ever seen one. I think it's fun to have something that very few people have even heard of, let alone seen. But it makes every trip a teaching experience. Fortunately, I LIKE teaching people about the things I love.

6. highfalutintodd

Welcome. You're gonna love it!

7. RaceDeck

RaceDeck Member

Thank you... ended up going with Silver p85 Plus and the grey wheels and upgraded black interior. I have been on the fence for a while and finally took the plunge after taking one for a spin, a whole different kind of driving experience and I love the fact its U.S.A. Made.

8. Park2670

Park2670 Member

Welcome. Ive been told there are around 200 Teslas here in Utah. Make sure you come to Cars and Coffee Saturday mornings in Salt Lake. 106th and 7th west at the Beans & Brews. 9am to whenever.

9. RaceDeck

RaceDeck Member

I did not know there is a cars & coffee group here in SLC? when does it start up again? I can cruise over in something else in the meantime.

10. Park2670

Park2670 Member

It actually didnt stop through the winter. Just less people. Every Saturday.

11. RaceDeck

RaceDeck Member

Thanks for the info, sure to see one of these Saturdays there. I am surprised to hear that there around 200 here in Utah.. I have only seen two over the last year?

12. Park2670

Park2670 Member

I was shocked too. But thats for both Roadsters and Model S.