Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Delivery Thread for 4/2 and later Reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was apparent from the current AWD delivery thread it's mostly 4/1 and earlier reservation holders getting delivery dates and VINs. Be great to see if anyone who reserved post 4/1 is getting any contact. I reserved 6/18/16, ordered 6/28/18. AWD, silver, 19" sport, black interior.

Reactions: ODS Jeff
--Reserved 07/14/2017, ordered 06/29/18, Changed color 07/29/18(no price change, YAY)
--Received email 09/06/18 with 09/23/18-09/30/18 delivery window
--Replied 09/07/18 requesting 09/29 delivery date
No further contact
Next steps...."Prepare for delivery" only "Order" is checked off
Edit button remains

Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot

Reserved 04/07/2018

Responded to following email, from DSA, 3 days ago, but haven't received a confirmed delivery date yet.

Your Model 3 will be available between Monday, October 1 through Monday, October 8.
Please reply with the day (or days) that will work best for you and if morning or afternoons are best for you. (All registrants must be present at delivery)
Once you are scheduled, you will be contacted to coordinate paperwork. In the meantime please complete the rest of your online profile, if you haven’t already.

Reserved 04/07/2018

Responded to following email, from DSA, 3 days ago, but haven't received a confirmed delivery date yet.

Your Model 3 will be available between Monday, October 1 through Monday, October 8.
Please reply with the day (or days) that will work best for you and if morning or afternoons are best for you. (All registrants must be present at delivery)
Once you are scheduled, you will be contacted to coordinate paperwork. In the meantime please complete the rest of your online profile, if you haven’t already.

Reserved should be 04/07/2016.

Reserved - 8/27/2017
Ordered - 6/29/2018
Received contact to schedule delivery - 8/15/2018
Delivered - 9/8/2018 (Jacksonville, FL)

Configuration:
  • Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot

Reactions: tony b
Reserved 04/07/2018

Check you Tesla account. They are slow to reply to email but my account showed the delivery date and time I asked for about a day before getting the confirmation email.

Reactions: KJD
It was apparent from the current AWD delivery thread it's mostly 4/1 and earlier reservation holders getting delivery dates and VINs. Be great to see if anyone who reserved post 4/1 is getting any contact. I reserved 6/18/16, ordered 6/28/18. AWD, silver, 19" sport, black interior.

Yup. 4/3/16 here. 6/30/18 config.

I have my delivery scheduled for 9/22. Was part of the “delivery scheduler” email blast from last week

AWD
Black interior
MSM
EAP
cash, no trade in

Website is updated. No VIN, but I’ve heard that doesn’t happen until 7 days out, no matter what.

Oh, and my configurator is still available :)

Last edited:
Non-owner
Reserved 4/3/16 in Houston TX
Configured 6/27/18
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Obsidian Black Metallic
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
Contacted 8/23
VIN# 8/24
Delivery appointment at Houston-North scheduled for 9/17 at 12 noon

I may have wasted a few days because I didn't know for Texas, Tesla has to receive and deposit all funds before they will schedule delivery.

Ordered 4/22/2016
Configured 6/28/2018
Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Multi Coat Red
19’’ Sport Wheels
Premium Interior
Premium Black
Enhanced Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability

Cash Payment. No Trade-In

Schedule delivery is 9/22.
No DA. No VIN.

Non-owner
Reservation 4/9/16
Invite to Order - 6/28/18
Order placed 7/20/18 - LR AWD MSM 19" wheels EAP
Order updated 8/16/18 - Changed to 18" Aeros
Order updated 8/21/18 - Added FSD
DSA Email received 9/6/18 - delivery scheduled for 9/18

Reserved: 2016-10-29 /// Ordered: 2018-06-27 8:59pm EST /// Delivery: TBD
Model 3 Red, AWD, PUP, Black Interior, 19's, EAP, FSD, Cash, No Trade

No contact from Tesla other than we modified you order emails on multiple days and then nothing. I’m thinking about moving my delivery center to Richmond VA since Raleigh is so backed up.