Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What kind of feast? Things that have always puzzled me; Is this a real thing?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6853-1381517995-42.gif

I think it's new. I just tried and was able to log in. It showed me some intro videos and loot box as well. Can't get any further than that..
Yes, I was unable to log in previously with no products linked to account. However, I saw in m3oc forum that somebody was able to log in today with the newest build of the app. So I tried and voila it worked, but yes it looks like videos and the loot box are all you get until your vehicle is linked to your account at delivery.

• Informative
Reactions: noam
Good to see that they are starting to schedule delivery and assign vins for 19" AWD non p's! Still waiting for a the ability to apply for financing through Tesla, the VIN, and a delivery date:

Current X and S Owner
Reserved 6/1/18
Configured 6/27/18
White/AWD/PUP/EAP/19"/Black Interior
I live 15 miles from the factory, home delivery was the only option.

And now... I have a delivery date!

Blue AWD EAP Aero
Reserved: 4/2/16
Configured: 6/27
VIN: 7/29 (64xxx)
Delivery: 8/21

I'm honestly a little frustrated. AWD Black interior. Reserved 3/31/2016, Ordered 5/23, changed from MSM to Blue on 5/24. 8/1 decided to add FSD, which apparently shifted my window back one month (Sep-Nov to Oct-Dec). Seeing people configure later than me and reserve later than me get cars before me is a little annoying to me. Could be the stupid Texas stuff...

Reactions: tommyboy21
I'm honestly a little frustrated. AWD Black interior. Reserved 3/31/2016, Ordered 5/23, changed from MSM to Blue on 5/24. 8/1 decided to add FSD, which apparently shifted my window back one month (Sep-Nov to Oct-Dec). Seeing people configure later than me and reserve later than me get cars before me is a little annoying to me. Could be the stupid Texas stuff...

I wouldn't put stock in the Oct-Dec thing. It just seems like it's a website function of adding 2-4 months to the time in which you've last edited your order. According to what I've been reading here, the date of editing your config shouldn't matter as much as dates of reservation and initial $2,500 payment.

Reactions: Stellavator
I also made a change on Oct 1 and got the window pushed from sept-nov to oct-dec. I think the system just pushed a 2-4 month window. All the other factors will still play a role in when you actually take delivery. Primarily, the date you originally configured, rather than the date you modified your configuration.

Yes, I was unable to log in previously with no products linked to account. However, I saw in m3oc forum that somebody was able to log in today with the newest build of the app. So I tried and voila it worked, but yes it looks like videos and the loot box are all you get until your vehicle is linked to your account at delivery.

I was able to login but once I logged out I lost access and it says no products linked.