Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings folks

Non-P AWD/Sport Wheels/White Seats waiters, I have good news! That is my config, and I got the call early this morning, with pickup first thing 9/4 (day after labor day) from Freemont. According to the Order Tracker spreadsheet I'm the first in that config to get a delivery date. So if you are still waiting hopefully the dam has broken!

What color was your exterior? When did you reserve? Im 3/31 in store pre-reveal reservation AWD/white/white/19/EAP/FSD...here is to hoping that Im soon!

I had a DA assigned to me like 2-3 weeks before i was assigned a VIN. I also found out i a DA was assigned by calling the 888# however the entire time the DA never reached out to me.

Once i had a vin assigned 8/27/2018, then the DA/ISA reached out to me. It was not the same person that was originally assigned to me previously.

I have a similar config (Black vs MSM +EAP/FSD), res date, same configure date, similar edit button removed date and delivery in Chicago (Highland Ridge).

My delivery date is scheduled for 9/12/2018

Hopefully yours is coming soon!
I was told 2 days ago that I have a VIN, however, nobody has reached out to me for delivery next steps. The main customer service sales line said I should hear today. Waiting........

Greetings folks

Non-P AWD/Sport Wheels/White Seats waiters, I have good news! That is my config, and I got the call early this morning, with pickup first thing 9/4 (day after labor day) from Freemont. According to the Order Tracker spreadsheet I'm the first in that config to get a delivery date. So if you are still waiting hopefully the dam has broken!

That's fantastic news, congrats! When did you reserve and what color did you get?

Edit: disregard. Saw you already answered that. Did you update to white via email or were you able to use the config button? Inquiring minds need to know!

Last edited:
Congrats! Did you receive a vin?

I had an appointment for my AWD non-p, white ext, white int, with 19" wheels scheduled for 8/28 in Fremont, but it was cancelled due to "logistical issues." I never received a vin as I was told I'd get it within 24-48hrs before delivery (DA said it would have been brand new from the factory). Still waiting to hear back from my DA with an update. Fingers crossed to get good news soon!

Congrats! Did you receive a vin?

I had an appointment for my AWD non-p, white ext, white int, with 19" wheels scheduled for 8/28 in Fremont, but it was cancelled due to "logistical issues." I never received a vin as I was told I'd get it within 24-48hrs before delivery (DA said it would have been brand new from the factory). Still waiting to hear back from my DA with an update. Fingers crossed to get good news soon!

I don't have a VIN yet, they said friday or saturday. Boy getting a big cashier's check with 1 day before the labor day holiday was a fun adventure. (I'm not a fan of just ACHing Tesla $70k sight unseen). Sorry to hear your trouble getting your car, I hope I have better luck but I'm sure for you it will pay off with a flawless delivery and vehicle!

• Informative
Reactions: TechSavvyWife