Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hate to say it but my MS looks just like this when plowing through snow here. I'm wondering if maybe they'll offer a REAL winter package next year vs the crap pirellis (no offense to anyone who had them and likes them) they just don't work for people who drive in feet of snow daily. And honestly. While sure an AWD MS would be fine the MS handles fantastic in the snow even in 12"+ fresh powder(with proper tires) I wouldn't trade for the AWD at this point.

Well, even Brianman will have to admit the .... oops, probably not PC anymore....err... forumites are restless. There is certainly seems to be at least some interest in the product.
There was interest before the first thread. Creating multiple threads just serves to annoy, well, most everyone.

Find the existing thread, and continue it. Starting a new one is very undesirable for many reasons.

There is more speculation about this vehicle in this thread. I would imagine that Tesla is spending their efforts on the X, trying to figure out where they are going to move all that stuff that is under the front hood. (I watched service replace my 12V, and was surprised just how much equipment is around and under the "frunk".) At this point I'm afraid I have to agree with Doug:

I don't think there'll be an AWD Model S till after the Model X is out for say a year.