Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Perf VIN Assigned!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
woo. Congrats!

Do you have a Trade-in? And are you paying cash or financing (thru Tesla) ? Curious if that had an impact...

No Trade. Financing but not via Tesla. I did get an email a few weeks back telling me that the white would still be $1000 and the price dropped for the AWD and would be honored. They also pressed for me to change to the performance model or any other changes that I would like. As other have noted that changes your delivery date so I stuck with my original options.

No Trade. Financing but not via Tesla. I did get an email a few weeks back telling me that the white would still be $1000 and the price dropped for the AWD and would be honored. They also pressed for me to change to the performance model or any other changes that I would like. As other have noted that changes your delivery date so I stuck with my original options.

Wow nice, $500 off is nicer than the toy car for line waiters :)

That one looks even more promising.. as he scheduled when they opened the floodgates, and he was also listed as Sept-Nov (according to the reddit comments anyways).

Exciting stuff.

I'm back to hitting F5 all day again...
Also it's not white, it's "black" (Solid Black rather than Obsidian, maybe?) So they aren't entirely locked into one colour.

That one looks even more promising.. as he scheduled when they opened the floodgates, and he was also listed as Sept-Nov (according to the reddit comments anyways).

Exciting stuff.
Per May thread & spreadsheet, order date does not matter. They seem to go by reservation date so far. So, 3/31/2016 line waiters should start getting excited.

Edit: Uh-oh....White P3D - order progressing, vin soon!?
This is 4/2/16 reservation. I'm back to being confused about the order :(

Last edited:
Reactions: SD_Engnr
It’s official! Paperwork is done and my delivery date is set for Aug 9th. Portal still shows my reservation number and no VIN. Wall connector checkout still doesn’t show the VIN. When I try to sign into the Tesla app it says no products assigned... When does that start working?

@Moderatefan The blue looks great in person, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks, Yes, I've looked at both side by side(multiple times :) ). I was split on the decision, b/c I already have a matching color blue Mazda in the garage, but to my taste aero coves did not look as good on red. Elon made the decision for me :)

Congrats @spike09 !!!

Delivery delayed! BUT just a 25 hour delay, car is in Alabama and should be ready on Friday, 8/10...

I think the wait irritates my friends and coworkers more than me at this point. People in this area still don’t know what a Tesla is...

Virginia
First Day Line Waiter
5/23 Invite for AWD
White
LR
AWD/DM
PUP
Aero
Auto Pilot
VIN# 54xxx
8/10 Delivery????