Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue with white interior, Standard Autopilot, LR AWD here ordered 2/13/2020. I’m actually hoping for at least a few months delay as I need to get the charger logistics for our condo building figured out. Not that I still wouldn’t take it tomorrow if it was available!

Anyone else get this option on their account? I didn’t receive an email when to take deliver but it’s asking me for my information already. White interior*

Attachments

• 4012DE46-5B56-45DA-B2CE-98CAFA3D04DB.jpeg
    4012DE46-5B56-45DA-B2CE-98CAFA3D04DB.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 189
OK so HOLD ON.... San Jose CA here. Ordered a Model 3 and Model Y thinking Y wouldn't be here until early next year. Now they're asking for all the info. Anyone in the Bay Area filled this out and get an estimated delivery date? My M3 is due by 3/31

MY/LRAWD/White/White

Just saw it on my Tesla page. No email.
Reserved around end of March '19.
Not sure what I'm going to do.
1) Since Tesla changed the wheel color, I'm more interested in White paint but it costs $2k more 'cuz price resets.
2) My X lease doesn't run out until August. I thought I had this timed perfectly, Jeez, Tesla can't you do anything right?;)
I'll talk to 'em.
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

Just got a call from Tesla (Las Vegas number) because I had emailed a question about my account - they mentioned to me that Wave 2 of delivery emails will go out next week and they will be for White interior builds. He seemed pretty confident in that and he as quick to answer me when I asked. So, fingers crossed, that we’ll be getting notified next week.