Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're like the last priority from a revenue PoV, lol. A lot of this is based on how much $$$ they can make before end of qtr.

Not really...black interior would put me more like last...unless white vegan cows cost way more than black vegan cows.

Either way, I never expected to be in the first wave...but plenty of Gemini AWD no FSD Black are being delivered. My car costs more. That's not to say I agree with delivering what costs more, but I can live with it.

Not really...black interior would put me more like last...unless white vegan cows cost way more than black vegan cows.

Either way, I never expected to be in the first wave...but plenty of Gemini AWD no FSD Black are being delivered. My car costs more. That's not to say I agree with delivering what costs more, but I can live with it.

As a substantial owner of TSLA stock, I say deliver the most expensive and profitable first. As one who ordered a LR Y, I say deliver mine first.

• Funny
Reactions: PlaidCPA
Received the text today:

"We currently expect your Model Y to be built in the next 7 days....."
VIN Source Code: 17XXX
Ordered: 3/15/20
Financing: 3/18
Blue / White/ AWD/ 19/ No FSD/ Tow Hitch

Was contacted today to schedule my delivery. Picking it up this Friday in Marina Del Rey. Only offered me 2 days to choose from, I don't know if that is the norm. We will see if the build quality is up to par.

Reactions: Hawkstrike
Just got my text today. "Your Model Y is on its way to the Rocklin Delivery Center and is ready to be scheduled for delivery!"

MSM, White, AWD, Gemini, no FSD, no tow. Ordered 3/20.

Interestingly, the VIN still hasn't shown up on the site (but is visible in source code).

It seems like good new/bad news to me. I can't help but think that waiting a few months would get me a car with fewer issues.

Got my VIN on Saturday. Got an email on Sunday to schedule delivery, with the only one day available for delivery being this Saturday. I'll take it! BTW, I'm in Florida, which is about as far away from California as you can get, so once you get your VIN, it may not be that long until you get your Y. Especially with the end of month/quarter coming up!

VIN: 14XXX
White/White/AWD/20
Florida
Ordered 02/20, the day the deposit went from $2,500 to $100.

VIN was in the source code on Sunday. I emailed my service center / advisor this morning telling them this asking when I should expect delivery. They got back to me shortly after saying, “It’s already here, when do you want to pick it up?” They still are detailing it today so I’m picking it up on Wednesday at the Burlingame, Service Center.
That was fast! I’m only about 30 minutes from the factory so, makes sense.

White/White, 19”, AWD, FSD.
Ordered 2/14/20

Why’d you cancel for the referral? Wouldn’t the 1,000 miles of supercharging typically be worth less than the $100 it cost to cancel? Is there something I’m missing?
Also, like Powertool said, isn’t the car more expensive now than it was on day one?
I didn’t lose $100 because when I ordered, it was $2,500 refundable. In terms of what I am paying, the price is the same because I lost out on the $5000 FSD deal months ago when I made a change in my order.

AWD white/white 20" no FSD scheduled for delivery June 20 in Charlotte. Ordered day 0. VIN in the 15000 range. It is in transit with expected arrival June 18 in Charlotte.
I'm jealous Snowie! I did a test drive of a Model 3 and a Model Y in Charlotte on May 23rd, 2020 and ordered a Model Y Red/White/LR/no FSD/no hitch on May 24th, 2020. Haven't received VIN, texts or email yet, but still hopeful since you are getting a delivery in Charlotte. Please let us know how delivery, fit and finish turn out. Congrats!

My instinct is they are delivery to the east coast first since since it takes so long to get here. Then, when there is less than a week to go, they'll delivery to the closer states. Close to the factory seems to be the only thing that is consistent throughout the second half of the quarter.

Reactions: NevadaFrenchy