Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they all claim 15 miles? I wouldn't worry about that until you actually sit in the car and see what it really has on it. Maybe you won't like it and they'll re-assign it to me. ;-)

apparently car arrived on Late Saturday, so it’s not a reject. ( phew). It seems someone cancelled their reservation after the car was built. It seems your car was perfect other than few defects which were physical and not related to the panel alignments. Since our VIN numbers are so damn close, I’m hoping this one would be very similar to what you had seen.

apparently car arrived on Late Saturday, so it’s not a reject. ( phew). It seems someone cancelled their reservation after the car was built. It seems your car was perfect other than few defects which were physical and not related to the panel alignments. Since our VIN numbers are so damn close, I’m hoping this one would be very similar to what you had seen.

Nice.

The drivers side rear door was absolutely not in alignment. I was told it was "within spec."
The rear right seat (the single) wouldn't drop unless the other two seats were dropped first.
Headliner was filthy (cleaned up easily though)

I would have accepted if the paint was good though, since the rest is fixable without concern.

Good luck, I hope yours is as close to perfect as we can hope for!

Reactions: Blizzard
Nice.

The drivers side rear door was absolutely not in alignment. I was told it was "within spec."
The rear right seat (the single) wouldn't drop unless the other two seats were dropped first.
Headliner was filthy (cleaned up easily though)

I would have accepted if the paint was good though, since the rest is fixable without concern.

Good luck, I hope yours is as close to perfect as we can hope for!

Thanks bud. I have scheduled for Aug 6th pickup. Let’s hope all goes well. Will
Post pics here for sure.

My paperwork said 15... more like 4 mi actual.
After my Aug 3 delivery fell thru, the SC scheduled me for home delivery. Got that car this evening! It was nearing dusk, so lighting wasn't ideal. But it was good enough to convince myself that VIN326xx is a good one!

Our MY is dubbed "The Orville" - a Long Range AWD, Gemini wheels, White exterior, Black & White interior, Tow Hitch, Autopilot.

Pictures will come. I have already done a wrap on the center console and dashboard trim. I'll post links to my blog once I have a chance to get the media work done :)

I like the name!.

We named ours MY Storm (Black on white interior, induction wheels), since our white M3 is named Blizzard...

Reactions: gaulfinger
52B20823-D405-4DE7-B22C-8E65060BD352.jpeg
AEB0E470-D397-484D-9B3D-74A7760A7280.jpeg
I took delivery of my Y 08-13-20 All black non performance and it looks flawless as well. From what i can see all of the problems everyone else is reporting are fixed on mine. I will post more pictures later but the only issue i have is the rear seats fit snug so when you press the seat release they do not want to go down. Everything else works amazing

View attachment 576142 View attachment 576143 I took delivery of my Y 08-13-20 All black non performance and it looks flawless as well. From what i can see all of the problems everyone else is reporting are fixed on mine. I will post more pictures later but the only issue i have is the rear seats fit snug so when you press the seat release they do not want to go down. Everything else works amazing

congrats! Looks sharp. what’s the VIN number?

My car shows up next Monday 31xxx, blue on white Gemini with tow. Currently drive a Q5, which will get traded-in. Had the pleasure of running into someone with almost that config (No tow)...very few if any defects. Happened to park next to me as you can see in the picture. The week is going to challenge me with anticipation.
6D8BDBAF-B6B9-4196-86C6-867A58ED1C80.jpeg