Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no VIN in my account or in the source code, but I've had a final MVPA showing VIN #234XX since the 26th and a text that says delivery by the 30th (veh desc below in siggie). If it makes it and if there are no workmanship issues, I'll take it home.... IF ...

Okay, is the person who rejected VIN 023683 at Marina Del Rey delivery center here? Noticed the VIN appeared sometime this afternoon and got a text at 3:24p for a delivery TOMORROW at 2:00p. At the bottom of the text it states, "A Tesla representative will reach out 24-36 hours prior to this appointment to confirm." A little late for that...

White/White/FSD

Today I cancelled my order, due to be delivered tomorrow morning. I will likely reorder later, once if/when Elon is able to solve his quality control problems. I still have my 2019 M3, so I'm good for now. I think the clincher was the leak...

rainingsmall.gif

I got this text - "Tesla Update - Your Model Y delivery appointment has been tentatively scheduled for 6/30 at 5PM... We now offer a touchless delivery experience..... A Tesla representative will reach out 24-36 hours prior to this appointment to confirm." Text came about 25hrs prior to appointment. The appointment is showing on the "manage" page as well, it does not look "tentative" there, looks like the appointment is set. No VIN in source code. Wonder when they'll call to confirm. LR AWD 20inch white/white, no tow. Order date 6/6/20.

I got this text - "Tesla Update - Your Model Y delivery appointment has been tentatively scheduled for 6/30 at 5PM... We now offer a touchless delivery experience..... A Tesla representative will reach out 24-36 hours prior to this appointment to confirm." Text came about 25hrs prior to appointment. The appointment is showing on the "manage" page as well, it does not look "tentative" there, looks like the appointment is set. No VIN in source code. Wonder when they'll call to confirm. LR AWD 20inch white/white, no tow. Order date 6/6/20.

Did you check your MVPA?

Yeah, that's where it would be.
Thanks St☰v☰. I noticed this morning that the appt was no longer on my manage page.

Replied to the 'appointment' text thread. They responded very quickly saying that "our system accidentally matched you to a vehicle that isn't going to get shipped to carlsbad. we unmatched you from it, but it looks like 30 mins later our system texted you to schedule your appt." they go on to say I'm up for a priority rematch and they were sorry and so forth.

My qualifications for the "AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room" thread are intact for now I guess. lol.

Thanks St☰v☰. I noticed this morning that the appt was no longer on my manage page.

Replied to the 'appointment' text thread. They responded very quickly saying that "our system accidentally matched you to a vehicle that isn't going to get shipped to carlsbad. we unmatched you from it, but it looks like 30 mins later our system texted you to schedule your appt." they go on to say I'm up for a priority rematch and they were sorry and so forth.

My qualifications for the "AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room" thread are intact for now I guess. lol.
My "app't" (12:01pm) disappeared this morning too, but I still have a VIN and an MVPA.

I chatted them up and they said I'm still on schedule for today and had no explanation why it dropped off the page. The text number is just an automated system and no one has responded to that.

Perhaps they could have told you where it was shipped to and if close (depending on how badly you want one), maybe you could go there and pick it up.

My "app't" (12:01pm) disappeared this morning too, but I still have a VIN and an MVPA.

I chatted them up and they said I'm still on schedule for today and had no explanation why it dropped off the page. The text number is just an automated system and no one has responded to that.

My delivery appointment holder also disappeared, but still has the VIN listed and no MVPA yet.

Do you have anyone to call? I haven't spoken to anyone other than over chat. I'm getting worried that this isn't happening today.

Let us know if you hear anything.

I just used the chat as well, and was given a time range of 9AM-9PM and will receive a text ahead of time. I'll probably give them a call later this afternoon if I don't get an update by 4PM. As for my MVPA, since I used Tesla Lending, the agent said I will receive all the paperwork by mail at a later time.