Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wait is finally over!

IMG_20200715_113530.jpg
IMG_20200715_165329.jpg
IMG_20200715_203506.jpg

This is my EXACT SET UP! SO JEALOUS! When did you initiate your order and then get your vin?

Ordered in first week of January.
I noticed the VIN assignment a week ago.

Is that the Stealth?

No, just LR AWD. I did add some modifications already (vinyl decals on the steering wheel, center console carbon fiber covers, etc).

Reactions: slamper
So. I got impatient and placed a second order. The day that the price change I went back to Geminis bringing down the total cost of the car by $5k. But back to my second order... I placed the exact same configuration without a tow hitch. I have a feeling that the tow hitch + white interior is holding up my order. Min $100 gamble, max $300 gamble if I match with a VIN for the one without the hitch to have it installed after the fact. But willing to do that to get the car sooner. Wait continues.

1st Order: 02/10/2020- LR AWD MSM/White/19s/TH
2nd Order 07/16/2020- LR AWD MSM White/19s

Reactions: KRG21 and slamper
Did you change the pedals?

Car is gorgeous btw..... Congrats!!! I have the some colors order in a performance stealth version..... I. Cannot. Wait.

Yeah, I made some minor mods already. Including these pedals - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073F64B9X

I really should make a list of all the aftermarket accessories. That's a site for that, but I forget the name. Anyone?

Reactions: slamper
Yeah, I made some minor mods already. Including these pedals - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073F64B9X

I really should make a list of all the aftermarket accessories. That's a site for that, but I forget the name. Anyone?
Thanks for the link! My fiance' makes fun of me, she says I will have a whole Tesla Y built with all the parts in the garage I have waiting for my Y. The way it is going, she may be right! :(

• Funny
Reactions: fallen888
Well it finally happened. I’ve given up with Tesla and have been actively looking at non-Tesla options. Was waiting till end of month when typically you can swing a good deal.

I wake up this am and decide to check for a vin (haven’t checked for a few days) and there I see an MVPA. Looks like I will pull the trigger as my loan is pre-approved and still good. Expires on the 24 (was good for 60 days)

Ordered first week of feb. Blue/White with inductions.

Thanks for the link! My fiance' makes fun of me, she says I will have a whole Tesla Y built with all the parts in the garage I have waiting for my Y. The way it is going, she may be right! :(

Yeah, I had a whole pile of aftermarket accessories waiting at home for weeks and months. :D

Congrats!!! How is the alignment with the rear seats?

Thanks. It's not perfect, but it's not terrible either. I haven't had it adjusted yet.
IMG_20200715_112207.jpg