Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Non-Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did they text you or a phone call or how did it go down? My order will be out of Portland and strangely enough I ordered the same set up as you. Did you have trailer hitch?
Text this morning telling my the Y is on it’s way to the delivery center and a link to schedule pickup.

I’ve been checking source code a couple times a day and watching the account pretty closely and nothing until this text. VIN is also in the account.

Called the delivery center and they tell me the car is just outside Sacramento and it was built 2 days ago. No tow hitch. Hoping your wait is over soon!

Text this morning telling my the Y is on it’s way to the delivery center and a link to schedule pickup.

I’ve been checking source code a couple times a day and watching the account pretty closely and nothing until this text. VIN is also in the account.

Called the delivery center and they tell me the car is just outside Sacramento and it was built 2 days ago. No tow hitch. Hoping your wait is over soon!
This is a very good sign, I found your info on the spreadsheet. Let us know all details and share pics when you get it. No sleep for you for the next couple days! :)

Again, ordered 3/5 W/W. Drove past Tesla store yesterday (Sunday 7/20) where we will be taking delivery. There are 3 W/W w 19" (our exact configuration) sitting on the lot. I will call today to verify that they are going to someone else as we still have not been issued a VIN.

• Helpful
Reactions: slamper
how hard was it to install the center console wrap?

Does it say anything about taking it off?

That's actually a hard shell from Abstract Ocean. It was pretty easy to install - just take your time to carefully align the pieces.

Funny you should ask about taking off, because I just removed it today. After a few days I realized it's not for me. It's not exactly the color I want and it does add a bit more heft. I'm going to go with a vinyl wrap instead.

That's actually a hard shell from Abstract Ocean. It was pretty easy to install - just take your time to carefully align the pieces.

Funny you should ask about taking off, because I just removed it today. After a few days I realized it's not for me. It's not exactly the color I want and it does add a bit more heft. I'm going to go with a vinyl wrap instead.

so it didn’t leave any residue when you took it off? At least nothing you can’t clean.
That’s good to know. I’m not convinced by the shell either. I will probably just end up living with the black glossy stock surface.

• Informative
Reactions: InnovativeLady
Looks like black with white interior are lagging. Ordered 6/16. (NJ). Nada.

Don't give up yet. :)

Ordered White/Black in Feb, denied March delivery (was too soon), changed to Black/White in May, changed to 20" wheels day of price cut, received VIN yesterday for 7/30 delivery (also NJ). VIN in the 327** range, received via email, still not showing on the web site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blizzard
Received VIN on July 18th for my Feb 14th order (White/White/20"/non-FSD/nonhitch for those who can't view my sig on mobile). Since I am in Louisiana I was supposed to be carrier-direct, but changed to in-person pick up at Decatur, GA (where it was already being routed through). I did so chiefly bc I have a road trip coming up that I didn't think the car would make in time for if waiting for third-party delivery. Also, so I can see the car before accepting it, in case there is a major color mismatch or something else unfortunate. Flights are cheap and hoping for no issues and a nice inaugural road trip home after delivery on Aug 3rd.

Last edited:
Reactions: KRG21
Don't give up yet. :)

Ordered White/Black in Feb, denied March delivery (was too soon), changed to Black/White in May, changed to 20" wheels day of price cut, received VIN yesterday for 7/30 delivery (also NJ). VIN in the 327** range, received via email, still not showing on the web site.

Congrats! Mine might be in queue as it’s the same configuration. I changed to 20 inch wheels as well on Monday after price cut.

Yeah, I had a whole pile of aftermarket accessories waiting at home for weeks and months. :D

Glad I'm not the only one who has a bunch of accessories waiting for a car I haven't taken delivery of yet, lol! Finally getting mine in led than 12 hrs! Just waited since March 2019 !

Thanks. It's not perfect, but it's not terrible either. I haven't had it adjusted yet.
View attachment 565567