Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD Open for existing invitees

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price for RWD (+ LR and PUP) = $49k
Price for AWD (+ LR and PUP) = $53k

Difference is just $4k. Wasn't it $5k when first announced a few weeks ago?

Price for Performance (+ LR and PUP) = $64k

I can no longer edit the AWD build I put in on 5/23. If these are the new prices, I hope my order is changed to reflect that (so far it has not, price is same as it was 5/23)

I can no longer edit the AWD build I put in on 5/23. If these are the new prices, I hope my order is changed to reflect that (so far it has not, price is same as it was 5/23)
In the past prices were adjusted eventually after pricing and option changes for cars not yet built. Whether that will happen for the Model 3 I couldn't say but I would guess that it is likely.

• Informative
Reactions: ℬête Noire
Price for RWD (+ LR and PUP) = $49k
Price for AWD (+ LR and PUP) = $53k

Difference is just $4k. Wasn't it $5k when first announced a few weeks ago?

Price for Performance (+ LR and PUP) = $64k

BOOOM! Musk back off my "on the off chance I meet him I'm going to yell at him for failing to come through on this <$5,000 for AWD option Twitter promise" list.

Reactions: chickensworth
Paint:
Black $0
Midnight Silver Metallic (grey) $1000
Obsidian Black Metallic $1000
Deep Blue Metallic $1000
Silver Metallic $1000
Pearl White Multi-Coat $1500
Red Multi-Coat $1500

Performance interior:
Premium black $0
Premium white $1500

Performance:
18 inch aero wheels $0
Performance Upgrade (20 inch wheels, spoiler, aluminum alloy pedals, increased top speed to 155 mph) $5000

We really needed yet another black color? How about something not black/white/grey? Even the old titanium metallic would be a bit different.

AWD price dropped to 53,000. Performance now 69,000.
Performance is 64k

performance-3-jpg.312640

price-jpg.312641