Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this sux, endless waiting....
Oct 3 - told would be ready within a week
Oct 19 - 1st delivery eta set (car heading to Chicago, what happen to within a week?!)
Oct 27 - 2nd delivery eta set (car heading to Detroit)
Nov 3 - next eta :rolleyes:? (stuck at border? haha)
Do you have a vin? Have you tried Delivery Receipts - United Road . You might be able to check your car there with the last 8 digits of the vin. Mine doesnt show up.

My latest date is November 13th so consider yourself lucky. I have lost track of the reschedule count. The first appointment was September 21st. They haven't given me a new vin yet but I am expecting it. I don't expect to see the car on the 13th. They missed the last 4 or 5 dates.....why would they hit this one?

Sorry to hear that, @sootless and @sgauthie. Hope your cars come soon!

went to pick up Model 3 today, it was awesome. couple of minor glitches, but nothing major :). Passed raining / flurry / snowing condition today ;)

- charging door not sit flush (1.5mm out). did some research, looks like less than 5mm is within their spec o_O
- driver side rear door rubber seal not install properly, but no leaking found, which is ok with me.

So far, we love Model 3!!

Congrats @sgauthie and @wanche! Please update the tracker sheet.

I haven't posted any updates recently, but as a group, we're making progress:

upload_2018-10-29_23-51-2.png

upload_2018-10-29_23-51-42.png

* Almost half (49.4%) of all Day 1 Reservers have a VIN and/or delivery date

upload_2018-10-29_23-53-40.png

upload_2018-10-29_23-54-19.png

upload_2018-10-30_0-1-26.png

According to the data, delivery dates really dropped off after end of Q3, but acording to Tesla and various anecdotes, many are getting cars now. Perhaps it's because order-to-delivery is conceivable for more first time owners (who haven't entered in the sheet).

Also, the new mid-range battery model isn't included in our AWD tracker, and it seems Tesla may be producing a lot of this new variant for new customers with less to spend on a car.