Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same for me.
Got an email yesterday from my DA saying that my car is on its way and I should get my VIN soon.

J’ai le plaisir de votre informer que votre Model 3 est en cours de finalisation et vous devriez avoir le numéro VIN (numéro d'identification du véhicule) très prochainement sur votre compte Tesla.

My Config is AWD, Black, 19", EAP, FSD
Reservation: March 31, 2016, Configured: June 26.

• Informative
Reactions: Canuck and phtp
Nice! So we have finally some confirmations that Quebec is getting AWD with Vins. I got confirmation from Tesla today that a DA is assigned to me and will have a VIN shortly, so its looking good for september deliveries :)
This is an excellent day for all of us early reservers who waited for awd. Congrats to pcons too as he may be the first in ON!

Could someone please post how to add/edit in order to post the tagline part of our submissions. Many thanks.

Reactions: jkirkwood001
This is an excellent day for all of us early reservers who waited for awd. Congrats to pcons too as he may be the first in ON!

Could someone please post how to add/edit in order to post the tagline part of our submissions. Many thanks.

I don't think I'll be the first, but it would be nice. For the tagline, I think you just go to your account and edit your signature.

Edit: Figured out how to edit the title, but not the signature. It's under your account preferences...someone smarter than me should chime in for the signature ..

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be the first, but it would be nice. For the tagline, I think you just go to your account and edit your signature.

Edit: Figured out how to edit the title, but not the signature. It's under your account preferences...someone smarter than me should chime in for the signature ..
it's pretty easy. At the top right of this page, there are 4 buttons (Search, notifications, DM's, account). Click on the account button then signature.

it's pretty easy. At the top right of this page, there are 4 buttons (Search, notifications, DM's, account). Click on the account button then signature.

Did that...I put 'this is a signature' in my signature, but it doesn't show up....title shows up...

Edit: figured it out....it's because the signature doesn't show up in mobile view...switching to desktop mode and it shows up...go figure .

Same for me.
Got an email yesterday from my DA saying that my car is on its way and I should get my VIN soon.

J’ai le plaisir de votre informer que votre Model 3 est en cours de finalisation et vous devriez avoir le numéro VIN (numéro d'identification du véhicule) très prochainement sur votre compte Tesla.

My Config is AWD, Black, 19", EAP, FSD
Reservation: March 31, 2016, Configured: June 26.

Just curious, is this the first email you ever got from DA? aka. first email from DA = car on its way, get VIN soon?