Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Oh I see now... my numbers add up to $82110.00 owing but on the website it says "Amount financed: -83693.00 ; amount due: -1583.00" which is the difference totaling $82110.00.

What is your term/interest rate? Is it the same for everyone? Mine is 96mo @ 4.58% thru scotia... I'm wondering what other rates are at other terms?

That’s the info I got 3 weeks ago from Tesla for loans from RBC.

Attachments

• 964ECBCF-2941-4606-B72A-6F5492A7A0F3.png
    964ECBCF-2941-4606-B72A-6F5492A7A0F3.png
    3 MB · Views: 60
It’s strange. I got an email on Thursday saying my delivery would be Sept 24th-Oct 1st and to reply with my preferred dates. I answered right away and have not gotten a response. My Tesla portal still says Sept-Nov delivery and I still have my edit button....
The email I have got Thursday was telling me that my delivery date was available on my portal. No question. I would reply to that email again, don't wait they seems to keep scheduling delivery....

Oooh, that's not good. I just firmed up the sale of my volt for the end of the month. As long as it comes in the window I'm good, other wise I may be taking my bicycle to work for a few weeks :confused:
Maybe I can help you as we got the same form email as a few others. No VIN yet & a delivery of our awd at the IC Sept 22 or "maybe" the 21st! So there are a bunch of awds comming soon Can hardly wait.

Maybe I can help you as we got the same form email as a few others. No VIN yet & a delivery of our awd at the IC Sept 22 or "maybe" the 21st! So there are a bunch of awds comming soon Can hardly wait.

Did the email say IC for your delivery? My email said Oakville and to email back with preferred date between sept 26 - Oct 3, but haven't heard anything further .

One possibly positive sign though is I called today and the person I spoke to said I did indeed have a vin, but she couldn't give it to me. Said my DA is the only one authorized to give it. Hopefully it's true I do have a vin but until I see it in email or my account I will not assume anything :eek:

If I get delayed a couple days I can probably figure something out, but if it gets delayed a couple weeks then I may have to rent something short term....and I don't want to drive ice cars anymore :cool:

Did the email say IC for your delivery? My email said Oakville and to email back with preferred date between sept 26 - Oct 3, but haven't heard anything further .

One possibly positive sign though is I called today and the person I spoke to said I did indeed have a vin, but she couldn't give it to me. Said my DA is the only one authorized to give it. Hopefully it's true I do have a vin but until I see it in email or my account I will not assume anything :eek:

If I get delayed a couple days I can probably figure something out, but if it gets delayed a couple weeks then I may have to rent something short term....and I don't want to drive ice cars anymore :cool:

Who did the email come from? I received an email from an Amelia and I responded shortly after but I had not received a response yet. I sent a second email today and got a "out of office" reply that she will be returning on Monday.

Same situation as you... awd Oakville delivery with a window of Sept 26 to Oct 3

It looks like they sent out a whole bunch of emails advising the available delivery window and asking for the "preferred date" but then it seems as if it is taking a long time to process through the replies. Nothing seems to be easy about this! (Still waiting for them to acknowledge my emails advising that I will be out of town overseas that week and would like to schedule for the following week.) Like before, radio silence.

I am still waiting for my delivery email :( I am hoping someone will contact me next week. I see few people who reserved in May june of this year are getting deliveries confirmations.

My config - Reserved Jun6th 2016 - Ordered June 28th - RED Multicoat, AWD, PUP, 19sport wheels, EAP, FSD, Location Oakville.

I have the exact config, reserved April 6th 2016, ordered June 26. Have heard nothing. Maybe Red paint is limiting output.

I am still waiting for my delivery email :( I am hoping someone will contact me next week. I see few people who reserved in May june of this year are getting deliveries confirmations.

My config - Reserved Jun6th 2016 - Ordered June 28th - RED Multicoat, AWD, PUP, 19sport wheels, EAP, FSD, Location Oakville.